IT Administrator - Paramount Hotel Dubai
About the job
Are you one of those creative minds? A character, a storyteller? Do you want to be part of a globally recognized brand that has been entertaining for over 100 years?
Join the cast of Paramount Hotel Dubai as an IT Administrator and start scripting your own story at Paramount.
- Managing the email system and ensuring the appropriate level of anti- virus protection.
- Monitor of memory and disk usage.
- Set up and administration of users.
- Back up and restoration of data files for e-mail, website, etc.
- Lead user support team to resolve end user problems on desktop PCs, laptops and Printers.
- Install and periodic update of antivirus on servers, laptops and workstations.
- Maintain inventory of computer systems, servers, laptops and desktop PCs.
- Plan, configure, monitor and manage the daily network operation.
- Designing, installation and maintenance of network system.
- Ability to work in all the hospitality systems like, Simphony, opera, ADACO, VingCard, Interfaces, IPTV, Digital Signage System, SUN System, TMS System, AVAYA System.
- Competitive Package
- Department: IT & Technology
Education: B.Sc. Computer Science or its equivalent
Experience: Hotel industry background, for at least 3 years’ experience in IT field.
- Language required: English.
For over 100 years we’ve been setting the gold standard for storytelling and movie-making.
Today, we’re bringing you the true Hollywood way of life at Paramount Hotel Dubai and Paramount Hotel Midtown.
Two spectacular hotels that instill the indulgent charm of Tinseltown wrapped up in the luxury of 5-star hospitality. Your grand entrance awaits.