Service Agent (Waiter/Waitress)
About the job
Join the cast of Paramount Hotel Dubai as a Service Agent and start scripting your own story at Paramount.
As a Service Agent, you are required to oversee the effective execution of the outlet. The Service Agent is highly committed to guest needs/necessities and care of the establishment. Responsible for the outlet set up and its operation organization according to the policy and service standards and SOP’s.
- Serve and clear food and beverage items in an unobtrusive and professional manner
- Carry trays and set up trolleys with linen, china, glass and silver
- Provides hands-on support, direction and assistance to casts on all areas of their assigned duties - ensuring highest levels of service and courtesy are provided to guests
- Ensures that effective link is maintained between kitchen and service areas
- Handle guest complaints according to policy
- Ensuring the outlet set up is according to set standard
- Performs opening and closing duties as when required ensuring that the outlet will be ready for the business opening
- To anticipate, in advance, all materials and supplies and assure their availability
- To control usage of all food and beverage items and appropriate usage of equipment, tools and service equipment
- To understand all food and beverage items offered, including ingredients, methods of preparation and proper service
- To promote good public relations and handle complaints or concerns of guests
- To work in co-operation with the Chefs
- To maintain inventories and par stocks
- To provide lateral service within the hotel whenever needed
- Ensure closing of the restaurant is carried out as per the standard checklist provided and no pending tasks
- A total of 2-4 years Food and Beverage experience
- 2 years minimum in a similar role in a 5 * international environment
- Experience working in a multi-cultural environment
- Organized and well planned
- Able to work with speed and efficiency throughout maintaining positive attitude
- High school Diploma
- Previous 5* hotel experience in the restaurant
- Hotel School Degree or diploma or equivalent
- Up-selling skills training, HACCP
- WSET level 1 or equivalent
- Arabic Language
- Language required: English. Arabic is a plus
For over 100 years we’ve been setting the gold standard for storytelling and movie-making.
Today, we’re bringing you the true Hollywood way of life at Paramount Hotel Dubai and Paramount Hotel Midtown.
Two spectacular hotels that instill the indulgent charm of Tinseltown wrapped up in the luxury of 5-star hospitality. Your grand entrance awaits.