- Permanent Part Time Position
- Leading Global Hotel Brand
- Competitive Salary & benefits
- Learning, Development & Career advancement opportunities
Finding luxury in every detail, Park Hyatt hotels provide an experience of sophisticated, contemporary luxury. Located among the world’s premier cities and resort destinations, each custom-designed Park Hyatt hotel combines distinct regional character with elegant brand touches.
About the role:
This role will be part of the pre-opening team, where you will get a chance to work in the most luxurious hotel Auckland has seen. To work on a rotational basis within the Housekeeping Department, providing a courteous and efficient service with maximum guest satisfaction to the standards as set out by Park Hyatt Auckland Housekeeping.
- Maintains a positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
- To check all inspected rooms and turnback any beds left on Turndown whilst reporting any unusual things noticed in an inspected room
- Handles guest and employee enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, reporting complaints or problems if no immediate solution can be found, whilst providing a prompt follow-up.
- To maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene and adhere to the hotel and department grooming standards.
- To assist with moving furniture for special room setups
- Works closely with other management personnel in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of Park Hyatt Auckland and the satisfaction of hotel guests.
- Good knowledge and undertakes the correct use of cleaning agents and chemicals
- Good Communication Skills
- Minimum 1 years work experience in a similar role is desired
- Eye for attention to detail
A career with Hyatt opens a world of opportunities. We have continually been named one of the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces.
Our values of Empathy, Creativity, Fun, Humility, Integrity and Respect are at the core of what we do. Our family atmosphere is what keeps our associates highly engaged. To get a peek of how our colleagues experience the brand, check out #InAHyattWorld or #WorldofHyatt at www.hyatt.com.
If you are looking for a fulfilling career, please apply now.