- Permanent Positions
- Leading Global Hotel Brand
- Competitive Salary & benefits
- Learning, Development & Career advancement opportunities
Finding luxury in every detail, Park Hyatt hotels provide an experience of sophisticated, contemporary luxury. Located among the world’s premier cities and resort destinations, each custom-designed Park Hyatt hotel combines distinct regional character with elegant brand touches.
About the role:
This role will be part of the pre-opening team, where you will get a chance to work in the most luxurious hotel Auckland has seen. This position is to welcome and truly enhance the guests arriva experience and stay.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- To immediately attend to all guests who approach the Front Desk, cordially and with a smile
- To accept room reservations accurately and efficiently and enter the reservation into the computer system immediately
- To liaise closely within Housekeeping, Bell Desk and Guest Services in regard to arriving and departing guests
- Adhereing to all brand standards during the arrival and departure processes
- Verifies arrival and departure details and arranges luggage handling and transportation and other services requested by guests
- Good Computer Skills particularly in the use of MS Office
- Ability to work under pressure
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Good knowledge of Auckland
- Diploma/certificate in Hospitality or Tourism Management is desired
- Knowledge of Opera is desired
A career with Hyatt opens a world of opportunities. We have continually been named one of the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces.
Our values of Empathy, Creativity, Fun, Humility, Integrity and Respect are at the core of what we do. Our family atmosphere is what keeps our associates highly engaged. To get a peek of how our colleagues experience the brand, check out #InAHyattWorld or #WorldofHyatt at www.hyatt.com.
If you are looking for a fulfilling career, please apply now.
- Job type
- North Island, New Zealand
- Front Office reception
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract