- Leading Global Hotel Brand
- Competitive Salary & benefits
- Learning, Development & Career advancement opportunities
Finding luxury in every detail, Park Hyatt hotels provide an experience of sophisticated, contemporary luxury. Located among the world’s premier cities and resort destinations, each custom-designed Park Hyatt hotel combines distinct regional character with elegant brand touches.
About the role:
This role will be part of the pre-opening team, where you will get a chance to work in the most luxurious hotel Auckland has seen.
- Good knowledge and undertakes the correct use of cleaning agents and chemicals
- Good Communication Skills
- Previous work experience as a room attendantLeader in a hotel is desired
- Have an attention to detail
A career with Hyatt opens a world of opportunities. We have continually been named one of the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces.
Our values of Empathy, Creativity, Fun, Humility, Integrity and Respect are at the core of what we do. Our family atmosphere is what keeps our associates highly engaged. To get a peek of how our colleagues experience the brand, check out #InAHyattWorld or #WorldofHyatt at www.hyatt.com.
If you are looking for a fulfilling career, please apply now.
- Job type
- North Island, New Zealand
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract