At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
The overnight Bell Attendant will also be the overnight Valet attendant and will be in constant communication with the Front Office to ensure guests are escorted and their luggage and personal items are transported to and from the guest rooms efficiently.
They will be the first to welcome and create the first impression upon guest arrival. This may include assisting the passengers during the loading and unloading process. Their primary responsibility is to safely and efficiently relocate guest automobiles to designated parking locations. This role requires precise communication and coordination with the hotel guest services and knowledge of daily events. It’s important to ensure that guests are comfortable with accommodations and are familiar with room offerings and features. This highly visible role gives opportunity for casual conversation and hotel or local recommendations.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it’s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- Must be able to work overnight shifts including weekends and holidays.
- Must have a valid driver''s license and clean driving record.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Must have physical stamina to lift moderate amounts of weight.
- Ability to tolerate moderate amounts of walking.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal communication skills.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Carlsbad, CA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible