In-depth skills and knowledge of all kitchen operations. Capable of producing a consistent product to meet and exceed guests'' needs in a timely manner. On a daily basis must monitor food production, food quality and consistency, staffing levels and department training. Skills and knowledge to include culinary education, communication skills, computer skills, organizational skills, guest service experience and culinary teaching skills and knowledge.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have physical stamina to lift, carry, push and pull moderate amounts of weight.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to work flexible schedule and various shifts, including but not limited to, days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- 3-4 years previous hotel culinary experience preferred.
- Job type
- Carlsbad, CA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible