At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. The Entry Level Cook is a culinary position that requires basic culinary skills or related cooking experience and good communication skills. This is primarily a production position.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Hyatt has the best to offer in cook jobs: Whether it''s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD, and STD insurance at affordable premiums
Vacation Pay, Holiday Pay, Sick Pay, Extended Sick Pay
Hyatt Colleague Room Discounts
401k with matching contribution
Discount Stock Purchase Plan
529 College Savings Plan
Family & Adoption Assistance
Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave
And much more!
- Requires fair communication skills.
- No previous experience necessary.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Capable of performing repetitious duties.
This is a great opportunity to get a start with Hyatt as a cook.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Beaver Creek, CO, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible