You will be responsible to provide supervision, direction and qualitative management of the Housekeeping, Laundry, Public Areas, Residential Areas and Villas within the Resort, to ensure that the highest levels of cleanliness and guest satisfaction are maintained. In addition, you will endeavor to create and maintain a work environment that promotes integrity, fosters teamwork, recognizes initiative, and ensures excellence throughout, whilst overseeing expense management, forecasting and budgeting of departments under your supervision. Further responsibilities include attracting, retaining and motivating associates, as well as implementing effective training, developing and empowering initiatives, coaching and counseling, conducting performance and salary reviews, resolving disputes and providing open communication vehicles.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with people of diverse socioeconomic, cultural, disability, and ethnic backgrounds.
- 4 years or more of progressive hotel Rooms Management experience (typically with Hyatt).
- Service oriented style with professional presentations skills.
- Hotel/Hospitality degree an asset.
- Must possess the following strengths: high energy, entrepreneurial spirit, motivational leader, effective communicator, effective in providing exceptional customer service and ability to improve the bottom line.
- Clear concise written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Must have excellent organizational, interpersonal and administrative skills.
- Job type
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract