We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Events Sales Manager to join our Sales & Marketing team. We are looking for a passionate team player with extensive Dubai experience in five star luxury properties and strong knowledge of the market, who will ensure that Park Hyatt Dubai is a primary player for groups.
Your main responsibilities will be to complete and supported records of all sales agreements; achieve targets in terms of number of new active accounts, room nights, banquet covers and revenue; meet and exceed the individual monthly set target/ forecast in selling group rooms and catering budget; lead the team and assist the departmental needs as instructed by Director of Events and Director of Sales and Marketing; oversee the day to day sales activities of Events team members; handle leads regarding group and banqueting requests.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role at a 5 star hotel related to group business
- Excellent knowledge of the Dubai market and experience with the luxury segment
- Strong hotel product knowledge and be well versed in up-selling techniques
- Ability to represent the Park brand
- Your characteristics will be representative of our values: Humility, Respect, Creativity, Integrity, Empathy and Fun
- Job type
- Deira, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Latest start date
- November 2018
Hyatt Hotels Dubai
Located in Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club on the banks of the majestic Dubai Creek, the award-winning Park Hyatt Dubai provides an idyllic setting for a luxury getaway. From an inspired assortment of award-winning restaurants to a luxury destination spa, every moment at Park Hyatt Dubai is meticulously curated to ensure a sophisticated, enriching, and uncommon experience.