You will be expected to provide an excellent and consistent level of administrative support related to talent acquisition, while at the same time assisting the team in other HR related tasks, projects and initiatives.
- University Degree/Diploma is a must; preference will be given to Human Resources, Humanities or business-related degrees.
- Excellent communication skills in English, preferably fluent in other international languages.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to cope and work well under pressure.
- Experience of working in hotel-related operational positions would be an asset.
- Ability to represent the Park Hyatt brand.
- Job type
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Administration & General
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration
Hyatt Hotels Dubai
Located in Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club on the banks of the majestic Dubai Creek, the award-winning Park Hyatt Dubai provides an idyllic setting for a luxury getaway. From an inspired assortment of award-winning restaurants to a luxury destination spa, every moment at Park Hyatt Dubai is meticulously curated to ensure a sophisticated, enriching, and uncommon experience.