- You will be responsible for the efficient running of
the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and
brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner
- The Pastry Chef is responsible to function as the
Production Manager for all pastry and bakery products, making sure that
they contribute to the overall success of outlets and banquets, in
accordance with the hotel’s standards and financial goals.
- Ideally with an apprenticeship or professional diploma
in Food Production with pastry specialization.
- Minimum 2 years work experience as Pastry Chef, or
Assistant Pastry Chef in larger operation.
- Good practical, operational and adequate administrative
skills with a flair for creativity are a must.
- Job type
- Guangzhou, China
- F&B kitchen
- Starting in
- As soon as possible