About Park Hyatt
Finding luxury in every detail, Park Hyatt hotels provide discerning, affluent business and leisure guests with elegant and luxurious accommodations. Guests of Park Hyatt hotels receive highly attentive personal service in an intimate environment. Located in several of the world's premier destinations, each Park Hyatt hotel is custom designed to combine sophistication with a distinctive regional character.
About the role
Park Hyatt Kyoto is currently seeking an experienced Rooms Manager who will work closely with the hotel’s Leadership team and the Director of Operations to ensure the efficient running of the Rooms department in line with Hyatt's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations. This is a Department Head position that requires a visible and highly engaged leader to positively impact the hotel and lead of team of enthusiastic associates that will create a unique Guest Experience that is highly personalized and unique to the local market.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the efficient running of the division in line with Hyatt's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
- Facilitates the development of creative solutions to overcome obstacles and ensures implementation to continually improve guest satisfaction results.
- Ensure that all employee deliver the brand promise and provide exceptional guest service at all times.
- To maximize employee productivity through the use of multi-skilling, multi-tasking and flexible scheduling to meet the financial goals of the business as well as the expectations of the guests.
- To constantly evaluate local, national and international market trends, vendors and other hotel/restaurant operations to make sure that the hotel’s own operations remain competitive and cutting edge
Ideally with a degree in Hospitality/Tourism management.
Minimum 2 years work experience in a senior leadership role overseeing Rooms in hotel
Strategic orientation, as well as good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must.
Strong interpersonal and leadership skills, as well as customer service orientation, excellent problem solving and administrative skills and computer competency.
Ability to lead and motivate associates to achieve goals
Ability to represent the Park Hyatt brand.
- Efficiency in spoken and written English and Japanese is essential
A career with Hyatt opens a world of opportunities. We have continually been named one of the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces.
Our values of Empathy, Creativity, Fun, Humility, Integrity and Respect are at the core of what we do. Our family atmosphere is what keeps our associates highly engaged. To get a peek into how our colleagues experience the brand, check out #InAHyattWorld, #WorldofHyatt, and Hyatt.com.
If you are looking for a fulfilling career, please apply now.
- Job type
- Higashishiokōjichō, Kyōto-shi, Japan
- F&B service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible