Finding luxury in every detail, Park Hyatt hotels provide an experience of sophisticated, contemporary luxury. Located among the world’s premier cities and resort destinations, each custom-designed Park Hyatt hotel combines distinct regional character with elegant brand touches.
As a Food & Beverage Attendant, you will contribute to and assist the Events Service team with the efficient running the department according to the established brand standards of Hyatt International, providing courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service at all times when setting rooms and serving food & beverages to guests, in order to maximum guest satisfaction.
Working in a team of 40, you will support the Event Services Manager in the day to day operations as well as supporting the team to achieve our purpose.
This varied and dynamic role provides a chance to develop your Hospitality career within an international company; either in Australia or overseas.
- Meeting and greetings guests arriving and departing the functions / meetings
- Assist with the set-up of functions and meeting spaces while adhering to the safe manual handling practices
- Provide personalized service on a large scale operation
- Ensure the delivery of brand promise and provide exceptional guest services at all times
- Serving food and beverage to guests according to established sequence of service and procedures
- Maintain constant communication with the Kitchens team and Sales & Marketing team
- Previous Food & Beverage experience in hotel environment or similar fast-paced environment
- A valid and current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate for Victoria
- A local certificate in food handling and hygiene would be advantageous
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and time management skills
- Superior customer service skills along with the capability of working both autonomously and as part of a team
- The ability to create a positive first impression with an understanding of the importance of 5 star grooming standards
- The flexibility to work on a rotating roster, including weekends and public holidays
- Job type
- Bangholme, Australia
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract