Finding luxury in every detail, Park Hyatt hotels provide an experience of sophisticated, contemporary luxury. Located among the world’s premier cities and resort destinations, each custom-designed Park Hyatt hotel combines distinct regional character with elegant brand touches.
As a Food and Beverage Attendant for In Room Dining, you will be responsible for assisting with the efficient running of the department according to the established brand standards of Hyatt International.
Working among a team of 10, you will support the Room Service Assistant Manager in the day to day operations as well as supporting the team to achieve our purpose.
This varied and dynamic role provides a chance to develop your Hospitality career within an international company; either in Australia or overseas.
- Deliver and presenting In Room dining and amenities to guest rooms in a timely manner
- Provide personalized service to all guests
- Removal of serving trays and collection of breakfast orders
- Maintain a clean, organized and sanitary environment
- Thorough understanding of all menu items and beverages
- Pick up orders and ensuring outgoing orders are of Hyatt standards
- Opening, set up and closing if the outlet per shift
- Communicate necessary information to ensure a smooth handover
- Previous food and beverage experience in a Hotel or a similar fast-paced environment
- A current Victorian Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate
- Ability to sell and upsell food and beverage combinations and/or alternatives
- Exceptional interpersonal ,communication and time management skills
- Superior customer service skills along with the capability of working both autonomously and as part of a team
- Ability to problem solve and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A local certificate in food handling and hygiene would be advantageous
- The ability to create a positive first impression with an understanding of the importance of 5 star grooming standards
- The flexibility to work on a rotating roster, including weekends and public holidays
A career with Hyatt opens a world of opportunities. We have continually been named one of the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces.
Our values of Empathy, Creativity, Fun, Humility, Integrity and Respect are at the core of what we do. Our family atmosphere is what keeps our associates highly engaged. To get a peek of how our colleagues experience the brand, check out #InAHyattWorld or #WorldofHyatt at www.melbourne.park.hyatt.com and @parkhyattmelbourne
If you are looking for a fulfilling career, please apply through www.hyatt.jobs
- Job type
- Bangholme, Australia
- F&B service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract