Park Hyatt Saigon is a French mansion near the Opera House, a sanctuary of peace in the middle of one of Asia’s most bustling cities.
Park Hyatt Saigon was renovated in 2015. As this luxury-defining project continued, Park Hyatt Saigon renovated its ballroom in 2016 and just finished restaurants and bars renovation in 2017.
Our strategy is to make a difference in the lives of all those we touch — colleagues, guests, operators, community members and shareholders alike.
We care for people so they can be their best. This is demonstrated in our values of Respect, Integrity, Humility, Empathy, Creativity and Fun. At Park Hyatt Saigon our aim is to create energizing experiences that connect our guests to who and what matters to them most. We are passionate about fostering connections, the place for any and every occasion and a one-stop experience.
At Park Hyatt Saigon, we believe our guests select our hotel because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and unique experiences.
Currently, Park Hyatt Saigon is inviting a new Event Sales Manager to work with the highest standards of product and service delivering unparalleled service in the market.
Join with us to discover your place to shine in our warm, respectful, and inclusive culture.
- You will be responsible for the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations. The Event Sales Manager is responsible to act as a event sales specialist and be responsible to assist the related revenue is maximised in the most profitable way in line with the agreed targets.
- Implementation of Standards
- To follow all Hyatt Events Standards for answering phone enquiries, handling email enquiries, preparing proposals and contracts, conducting Hotel Tours, planning Events, creating Event Confirmations, Event execution and Event follow-up
- To fully and correctly use Delphi
- To maintain complete records of all sales agreements, contracts and quotes for the hotel as per Hyatt’s Policies & Procedures.
- Together with your Event Sales Team, to be primarily responsible for converting all incoming leads.
- To answer incoming telephone enquiries and acknowledge emailed enquiries within two hours of receipt
- Where required, to handle last minute leads from enquiry to conversion to the day of the event
- To undertake telemarketing activities to identify new business opportunities where required.
- To follow the Hyatt Standards in relation to the conversion of Event leads
- To deliver the brand promise and provide exceptional client service at all times
- To provide courteous and professional service to our internal customers in other departments
- To meet your designated revenue targets
- To assist with the preparation and regular update of the departmental budget
- To continuously seek ways to maximise revenues and profits by cross selling and up-selling other hotel facilities and services
Sales and Marketing:
- To fully utilise the correct photography, presentation material and approved selling phrases for all forms of client presentations
Learning and Development:
- To take responsibility for your own learning and development
- Complete your initial Personal Learning Plan and take advantage of the numerous learning and development opportunities that are available within Hyatt
- To invest in your own appreciation of taste and style by extensive reading and exposure to trends with other luxury brands and services
- To take responsibility for increasing your knowledge of all aspects of our food and beverage product and service
- To attend (and prepare for) a daily briefing, Event Confirmation meetings and any other meetings as required
- Ensures high standards of personal presentation and grooming.
- Maintains strong, professional relationships with the relevant representatives from competitor hotels and other organisations, including tour operators and local travel agents.
- Understands and strictly adhere to Rules and Regulations established in the Associate Handbook and the hotel’s policies concerning fire, hygiene, health and safety
- Attends training sessions and meetings as and when required.
- Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- A minimum of 3 years of hotel event sales/event planning preferably candidate with experience as a Event Planning Manager
- Candidates should be extremely detail oriented, organized and be able to handle a fast paced environment.
- Prefer candidate with a true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Fluent verbal and written English skills are must