Park Hyatt Saigon is a French mansion near the Opera House, a sanctuary of peace in the middle of one of Asia’s most bustling cities.
Park Hyatt Saigon was renovated in 2015. As this luxury-defining project continued, Park Hyatt Saigon renovated its ballroom in 2016 and just finished restaurants and bars renovation in 2017.
Our strategy is to make a difference in the lives of all those we touch — colleagues, guests, operators, community members and shareholders alike.
We care for people so they can be their best. This is demonstrated in our values of Respect, Integrity, Humility, Empathy, Creativity and Fun. At Park Hyatt Saigon our aim is to create energizing experiences that connect our guests to who and what matters to them most. We are passionate about fostering connections, the place for any and every occasion and a one-stop experience.
At Park Hyatt Saigon, we believe our guests select our hotel because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and unique experiences.
Currently, Park Hyatt Saigon is inviting a new Marcom Executive to work with the highest standards of product and service delivering unparalleled service in the market.
Join with us to discover your place to shine in our warm, respectful, and inclusive culture.
- Undertakes production of advertisements, hotel collateral and other projects.
- Oversees layout and design of advertisements, collateral and any other projects.
- Proposes new and creative ideas/concepts to improve overall collateral standards.
- Co-ordinates work and production schedule with the Communications Manager and Public Relations Manager.
- Studies and prepares layouts, sketches of proposed illustrations, and related materials to become familiar with assignment.
- Determines style, techniques, and medium best suited to produce desired effects and conform to reproduction requirements, or receives specific instructions regarding these variables.
- Formulates concept and renders illustration and detail from models, sketches, memory, and imagination.
- Discusses illustration at various stages of completion and makes changes as necessary Selects type, draws lettering, lays out material, or performs related duties.
- Liaises with Materials Department and works with suppliers and other departments to professionally and competently execute all projects.
- Assists with internal photography of events or VIP arrivals where required.
- Produces within the specified guidelines all promotional collateral required for both Rooms and Food & Beverage.
- Produces and installs props and materials required for weddings, seminars, meetings and other events.
- Assists MarCom Manager to manage hotel’s social media content and responses, thinks of new ideas such as contests, weekly posts to keep up all social media platforms of the hotel
- Understands, follows and implements Hyatt digital marketing strategies
- Works on digital communications such as newsletter, website updates, i-Sales Kit and email signature
- Keeps track of sales & marketing collaterals; suggests ideas for hotel collaterals and checks on implementation process
- Supports the hotel with planning and implementation of Internet based advertising campaigns (search engine or third-party site based).
- Develops visual content and support in developing social media (Facebook, Instagram…) strategies
- Keeps tracks, follows up and records social media activities for reports and review purposes
- Assists MarCom Manager in managing and updating hotel database
- Ideally with a university degree in Strategic Marketing or Hospitality/Tourism management.
- Minimum 2 years work experience as Marketing Executive.
- Strategic orientation, as well as good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must
- Great English proficiency