- You will be responsible to provide an excellent and consistent level of service to your customers. The Waiter/Waitress is responsible to serve Food & Beverage to guests in the assigned Place of Work, provide a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service in order to maximize guest satisfaction.
- Provides exceptional services to guests and internal customers in other department at all time to maintain positive interactions with good working relationships.
- Handles all guest and internal customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily.
- Works closely with other outlet associates in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel and the satisfaction of hotel guests.
- Seats, takes orders and serves food and beverage to guest
- Clears and resets counters or tables at conclusion of each course.
- Have a thorough knowledge and understanding of all food and beverage items in the menu to answer guests’ enquiries and to recommend combinations and up sell alternatives.
- For Event Service member, where required, act as a Leader for small events and be available to guests especially during set-up, coffee breaks and meal breaks.
- Attends training sessions and meetings as and when required.
- Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Ideally with a relevant degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism management.
- Good customer service, communications and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Can work flexible shift