- You will be responsible to assist with the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International''s Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
- The Chef de Partie is responsible to supervise the assigned station / section of the outlet kitchen, in order to prepare a consistent, high quality product and ensure courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service that supports the outlet’s operating concept and Hyatt International standards.
- Minimum 2 years work experience as Chef de Partie or 3-4 years as Demi Chef de Partie/Commis in a hotel or large restaurant with good standards; preferably with experience in luxury international brands.
- Qualification in Kitchen Production or Management will be an advantage. Comprehensive knowledge of kitchen hygiene practices and occupational health and safety standards will be essential.
- Basic Computer Skills in MS Office, and Recipe Maintenance System is preferred.