- You will be responsible for the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International''s Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
- The Marketing Communications Manager is responsible to develop, implement, monitor and evaluate the hotel’s marketing communications strategy, including advertising, promotions, public relations, graphics and collateral, so as to support the marketing objectives for the hotel and maximise the hotel’s positive exposure in local, national and international markets.
- Ideally with a university degree or diploma in Communications.
- Minimum 5 years work experience as Communications Manager or Assistant Marketing Communications Manager.
- Good problem solving, writing, administrative and PR skills are a must.