- Responsible for the breakfast, lunch and/or dinner services for assigned section
- To ensure that operating and kitchen equipment is maintained to a good standard with minimum breakage.
- Required to work split shifts as assigned.
- Responsible for equipment, fridges and hygiene standards in all areas. .
- Responsible for storing all the dairy products, fish, meats, dry goods and vegetables in correct manner
- Preparing all the mis-en-place for assigned section
- Assists in quality control of items.
Completion of Chef Apprenticeship
Good Hygiene and food safety Knowledge
Safe and accurate knife skills
Knowledge and experience in a variety of different cooking methods
Desired: Experience as Commis Chef in a hotel or restaurant with good standards
- Job type
- North Sydney, Australia
- F&B kitchen
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration