- Works closely with team members in a supportive manner, focusing on creating a wonderful guest experience.
- Assists in opening (including mise en place) set up and closing of The Living Room and communicates well to ensure all knowledge is shared within and between departments.
- Seats, takes orders and serves food and beverages to guest according to the established sequence and procedures.
- Assists the Bar or any other Food and Beverage departments when needed.
- To have meaningful conversations with guests and share local knowledge in response to guests'' needs.
- Responds to guest enquiries in a friendly and efficient manner.
- To care for others, team members and guests alike, so they can be their best.
- Passion for service
- Good food and beverage service skills
- Coffee making skills
- One year’s experience in a similar position
- Ability to work a rotational roster
- Current NSW RSA Competency Card
- Permanent residency or unlimited working rights in Australia for a minimum of 12 months
- Job type
- The Rocks, Australia
- Starting in
- As soon as possible