- Verifies arrival and departure details and arranges luggage handling and transportation and other services requested by guests.
- Directs guests and visitors to any of the
- Escorts guests to their rooms, explaining all in house and room facilities.
- To transport guest’s
luggage to and from the guest’s room on arrival and departure.
- Ensures vehicle's license number, type are
logged down on the luggage tags for future reference.
- Assists all guests with luggage storage, ensuring the proper handling, storage, security and procedures are followed; transports guest’s luggage to their room in an efficient manner.
- Assists to direct traffic in the hotel’s driveway
- Be familiar with the hotel’s products and services and policies; be aware of all functions and promotions held in the hotel.
- Thorough knowledge of Sydney
- Good guest relation skills
- Current NSW Manual Driver’s
- Previous experience in a five star hotel is desired
- Job type
- North Sydney, Australia
- F&B service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration