- To adhere to department standard for the completion of the Guest Services tracking / control sheets and daily logging systems.
- Ensures the delivery of the Brand promise and provides a professional and courteous service to hotel guests at all times.
- To be knowledgeable of all Park Hyatt Sydney facilities, including the event spaces, spa, restaurant, bar and in-room dining menus in order to confidently recommend to guests.
- To make contact with hotel guests during their stay and offer to organise a wide range of services and arrangements by professionally and efficiently handling their requests.
- To ensure that all daily VIP amenities, special request guest rooms are prepared with the appropriate amenity or replenishment.
- To offer a personalised and pre-emptive service, that is tailored to suit the individual preferences of each guest.
- Required to be proficient in the working and knowledge and demonstrate the duties and tasks of the concierge and in-room dining roles and to be adaptable to for fill the specifications of these positions when required or delegated by management.
- Well developed computer knowledge, particularly in the use of MS Office, Lotus Notes and e-mail
- Extremely organised with a strong commitment to maintaining a controlled working environment
- Current NSW RSA Certificate
- At least 1 year experience in a Food and Beverage outlet
- Extensive knowledge of Sydney and surrounds (including restaurant, bars etc)
- Preferable knowledge of Travel/Hotel Industry
- Permanent residency or unlimited working rights in Australia
- Job type
- The Rocks, Australia
- Starting in
- As soon as possible