In Hyatt " We care for the people so they can be their best"
Park Hyatt Zanzibar is looking for a Revenue Manager who will be working closely with the Sales &Marketing department whose overall duty is
Developing and implementing revenue management and pricing strategies, forecasting revenue for hotels in order to optimize and maximize its revenues
Main Duties of the Revenue Manager includes
- Implementation of revenue management operations, procedures and best practices.
- Identifying new revenue opportunities.
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly reporting.
- Optimize and expand distribution partnerships.
- Act as overall business development consultant for the Hotel.
- Challenge and influence hotel to improve service level and operational standards.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with levels of staff at the client hotel.
- Embed a revenue management culture.
Experience & Qualifications
- 2 - 4 years of hands-on Hotel Revenue Management experience in a five Star Hotel
- A strong command of both written and spoken English is required; additional languages an asset.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Hotel Management, Tourism or Economic Studies.
- Highly computer literate with a high level command of Excel.
- Job type
- Unguja, Tanzania
- Administration & General
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract