Hotel Indigo Brussels City
Radisson Hotel Group is one of the world's largest hotel groups with nine distinctive hotel brands, and more than 1,600 hotels in operation and under development in 120 countries. The Group’s overarching brand promise is Every Moment Matters with a signature Yes I Can! service ethos.
People are at the core of our business success and future. Our people are true Moment Makers and together we bring the culture, spirit, environment and opportunities that empower you to be your best, every day, everywhere, every time. Together, we make Every Moment Matter.
We are now looking for a Trainee to join our dynamic team here at Radisson Hotel Group!
We focus on you as a person, your skills, talents, and passion – not only on your resume. Because mindset is what it’s all about. And you can grow the rest with us. That's a promise!
What We Offer Our Trainee
We offer a competitive benefits package, which includes:
Our Trainees are the stars of the future with a craving to develop their knowledge and skills! You are enthusiastic and motivated with a desire to deliver an experience that is beyond expectation - creating memorable moments for our guests.
You will have a passion for hospitality, be an excellent communicator, and enjoy working as a team. Your role will be supportive, hands-on and business focussed to act as an ambassador for the brand, reflecting the company culture and values. As an integral part of the team, you will work proactively to ensure guest satisfaction and the smooth running of the department.
As Our Trainee, you will join a team that is passionate about delivering incredible service where we believe that anything is possible, whilst having fun in all that we do!
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to (under supervision from Management):
- Ensures guests are attended to in a prompt, efficient and personalized manner. - - Assists with controlling the flow of the room by ensuring guests are comfortably seated and well served.
- Acts as a liaison between Management and the kitchen staff to ensure timely and appropriate communications.
- Ensures that the restaurant and lobby facilities are kept clean, well-stocked and organized. Checks the maintenance of all equipment & inform the Manager of needed maintenance and repair.
- Circulates on the lobby floor, continually checking with the guests and the rest of the staff to ensure that everything is to the guests’ satisfaction.
- Ensures all side work is completed, including all cleaning of equipment and storage areas.
- Assists in performing food and beverage inventory.
- Conducts pre-shift meetings to review specials, menu changes, house counts, etc.
- Develops ongoing training programs and tests for comprehension.
- Assists with daily activities to include: serving tables, bussing tables, seating guests and general clerical/cashier duties.
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Performs other duties as required.
Qualities/ Requirements We Are Looking For In Our Trainee
The Radisson Hotel Group portfolio includes Radisson Collection, Radisson Blu, Radisson, Radisson RED, Radisson Individuals, Park Plaza, Park Inn by Radisson, Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, and prizeotel brought together under one commercial umbrella brand Radisson Hotels.
Become part of the world of Moment Makers, we are looking forward to getting to know you!
The Park Inn by Radisson Brussels Midi Hotel provides guests with easy access to dining, shopping and cultural attractions in Brussels. The Gare du Midi, the city’s largest train station lies across the street, and the city centre is only a 5-minute tram ride away. Brussels Airport (BRU) is just a 20-minute train ride from the hotel.
The 142 guest rooms feature soundproofing and amenities like Free Wireless High-speed Internet. The on-site RBG Bar & Grill serves grilled fare and an extensive selection of Belgian beers. Take advantage of secure car parking and a 7th-floor fitness centre. The 5 flexible meeting spaces accommodate up to 70 delegates for conferences and up to 150 guests for cocktails in a naturally lit, climate-controlled atmosphere. There's a business corner with Internet access and printing facilities, and guests can take advantage of the secure, underground parking.
Start Date:As soon as possible
Latest start date: