Love providing great service and being part of uplifting moments? Take the next step in your career with us as a Guest Relations Manager at Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Hotel. Park Plaza is the ideal location for you to develop your skills as Guest Relations Manager and shine in a collaborative team environment.
At Park Plaza we love to celebrate the individual. We believe every one of our team members has a contribution to make and personal touch to share with our guests and colleagues. We’re always striving for excellence and know that as we invest in our team members, they’ll invest in us. For an engaging work environment where the little things are celebrated along with the major milestones, you’ve come to the right place.
Main role and objectives:
As a Guest Relations Manager at Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Hotel you will ensure the service provided is to the required standard and meets the Park Plaza Brand Audit Standards. You will also have the responsibility to maintain and enhance the relationships between the hotel and our VIP’s, Club Carlson and regular guests, as well as supporting those guests in resolving any service recovery issues.
Your responsibilities will include:
- To support the delivery of operational action plans and review as needed to enhance the Guest Relations service provided to both our external and internal guests.
- A comprehensive understanding and full compliance with the Park Plaza Brand Standard Audit criteria for Guest Relations is expected.
- Full operational knowledge of all Reception/Guest Relations procedures, as well as an understanding of Opera specific functions E
- Ensure all VIP guest are highlighted to those departments concerned to ensure that they receive the required level of service.
- Ensure all operational tasks, including any guest feedback in regards to their stay is dealt with efficiently and in a professional manner and that all work is undertaken in compliance with all Standard Operating Procedures, Legislation and Codes of Practice.
- To maximise all potential additional revenue during the guest journey.
What we are looking for:
- A person who easily connects with others and can live up to our mission statement: Inspiring our guests through individuality and passion!
- Someone who is passionate about exceeding guest expectations
- Someone who is great at creating and maintaining positive and productive working relationships across the business, communicating effectively in a range of situations
- Enjoys working in a fast paced working environment
- Working knowledge of OPERA or other hotel reservations system and Micros is preferred
Park Plaza isn’t just a great place to work - it’s a great place to take your career to the next level! We love seeing our team members fulfil their potential and always work together to achieve more with our learning & development offering, enhanced training and competitive salary and benefits.
You will be invited to an “Inspiring Stay” in your hotel, so that you can live the experience and you will also benefit from our Employee and Friends & Family rates available in all Park Plaza and Carlson Rezidor hotels worldwide! From the everyday uplifting moments to huge achievements and everything in between, we’re there every step of the way. Park Plaza. Be part of it.
- Job type
- Lambeth, London, United Kingdom
- Management, Front Office reception, Guest Relations
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration
Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London
Situated on London’s iconic South Bank, Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London lies in the heart of an eclectic area buzzing with festivals, exhibitions, film and theatre. Offering convenient access to Westminster and Waterloo Station, the hotel also places guests at the heart of the capital’s financial and political centre.
Guest rooms and facilities
A choice of 1,019 tastefully conceived guestrooms and suites includes an array of chic Penthouses and Suites adorning the hotel’s highest floors, each benefiting from an exclusive check-in area and express lift, balconies, and separate living and sleeping
areas. Superior Rooms boast flatscreen televisions and generous workdesks, whileexecutive guests can enjoy iconic views, access
to the 24-hour Business Centre and Executive Lounge. Unique among central London hotels, Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London boasts a fitness centre with a 15-metre swimming pool
and Europe’s first Mandara Spa, an exquisite oasis of Balinese calm. Six single treatment rooms and one couples treatment suite,
a manicure and pedicure area and relaxation lounge combine to offer indulgent pampering with the finest spa products including Elemis.
Meetings and Events
The hotel’s exceptional event space includes the signature 1,200-squaremetre pillar-free Westminster Ballroom, which can host 1,350 diners or 2,000 delegates theatre-style. This outstanding
space includes removable walls, integrated pin-spot lighting, a heavy
goods lift, private bar and a dedicated meeting planner’s office. Convenient ‘layered’ capacity for smaller events or meetings includes the flexible Plaza and Park Suites, which can accommodate
up to 1,000 guests with a dedicated foyer and Business Centre. Intimate City Boardrooms are located on each floor and offer enhanced privacy, Wi-Fi and spectacular floor-to-ceiling windows
for up to 24 attendees. With high-spec technology and experienced staff, Park Plaza Westminster Bridge is one of London’s leading meetings venues.