Park Plaza London Recruitment Fair Friday 21st September, 10am-5pm
Apply now to secure your invitation!
Come and join us at Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London and take the next step in your career. We have roles available across all our London hotels so whatever you are looking for we have a role for you!
- Drive revenue through effective sales, negotiation, yield management and conversion to maximise the most profitable opportunities.
- Create and maintain strong working relationships with prospective, new, and existing clients
- Deliver the highest level of customer service, adhering to PPHE and client service level agreements in terms of proposals and event agreements
- Resolve any client issues and turn them around with a positive close
- Attend and contribute to meetings, training and assist with departmental reporting
What we are looking for:
- Someone who is great at creating and maintaining positive and productive working relationships across the business, communicating effectively in a range of situations
- Strong and confident communication and presentation skills with all audience levels, with strong attention to detail
- IT literacy with experience of packages such as Opera Sales and Catering, MS Word, Outlook and Excel
- Be motivated to work on their own and be actively involved with the team
Park Plaza isn’t just a great place to work - it’s a great place to take your career to the next level! We love seeing our team members fulfil their potential and always work together to achieve more with our learning & development offering, enhanced training and competitive salary and benefits.
You will be invited to an “Inspiring Stay” in your hotel, so that you can live the experience and you will also benefit from our Employee and Friends & Family rates available in all Park Plaza and Radisson Hotel Group hotels worldwide!
From the everyday uplifting moments to huge achievements and everything in between, we’re there every step of the way.
Park Plaza. Be part of it.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Lambeth, London, United Kingdom
- Events, Sales & Marketing, Catering
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London
Situated on London’s iconic South Bank, Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London lies in the heart of an eclectic area buzzing with festivals, exhibitions, film and theatre. Offering convenient access to Westminster and Waterloo Station, the hotel also places guests at the heart of the capital’s financial and political centre.
Guest rooms and facilities
A choice of 1,019 tastefully conceived guestrooms and suites includes an array of chic Penthouses and Suites adorning the hotel’s highest floors, each benefiting from an exclusive check-in area and express lift, balconies, and separate living and sleeping
areas. Superior Rooms boast flatscreen televisions and generous workdesks, whileexecutive guests can enjoy iconic views, access
to the 24-hour Business Centre and Executive Lounge. Unique among central London hotels, Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London boasts a fitness centre with a 15-metre swimming pool
and Europe’s first Mandara Spa, an exquisite oasis of Balinese calm. Six single treatment rooms and one couples treatment suite,
a manicure and pedicure area and relaxation lounge combine to offer indulgent pampering with the finest spa products including Elemis.
Meetings and Events
The hotel’s exceptional event space includes the signature 1,200-squaremetre pillar-free Westminster Ballroom, which can host 1,350 diners or 2,000 delegates theatre-style. This outstanding
space includes removable walls, integrated pin-spot lighting, a heavy
goods lift, private bar and a dedicated meeting planner’s office. Convenient ‘layered’ capacity for smaller events or meetings includes the flexible Plaza and Park Suites, which can accommodate
up to 1,000 guests with a dedicated foyer and Business Centre. Intimate City Boardrooms are located on each floor and offer enhanced privacy, Wi-Fi and spectacular floor-to-ceiling windows
for up to 24 attendees. With high-spec technology and experienced staff, Park Plaza Westminster Bridge is one of London’s leading meetings venues.