Love providing great service and being part of uplifting moments? Take the next step in your Security career with us as a Security Guard at Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Hotel. Park Plaza is the ideal location for you to develop your skills as a Security Guard and shine in a collaborative team environment.
At Park Plaza we love to celebrate the individual. We believe every one of our team members has a contribution to make and personal touch to share with our guests and colleagues. We’re always striving for excellence and know that as we invest in our team members, they’ll invest in us. For an engaging work environment where the little things are celebrated along with the major milestones, you’ve come to the right place.
Main role and objectives:
As a Security Guard at Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Hotel you will have a key position ensuring the safety and security of the hotel, staff, contractors and visitors, their belongings and all hotel assets at all times meanwhile reacting proactively and help to facilitate an environment that is safe and secure.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Be able to differentiate between different staff types and contractors
- Be experienced in patrolling all areas of a hotel noting unusual circumstances or safety violations
- Have experience in monitoring and surveillance
- Have experience of adhering to procedures and policies
- Be confident in assisting in any fire or other emergency situation
- Be a pro-active team player who easily connects with others.
What we are looking for:
- Someone with excellent customer service skills and is passionate about exceeding guest expectations
- Someone who is able to work in a fast paced working environment and remain calm under pressure
- A person who easily connects with others and can live up to our mission statement: Inspiring our guests through individuality and passion!
- Someone who is great at creating and maintaining positive and productive working relationships across the business, communicating effectively in a range of situations
- Someone who enjoys working in a fast paced environment
Park Plaza isn’t just a great place to work - it’s a great place to take your career to the next level! We love seeing our team members fulfil their potential and always work together to achieve more with our learning & development offering, enhanced training and competitive salary and benefits.
You will be invited to an “Inspiring Stay” in your hotel, so that you can live the experience and you will also benefit from our Employee and Friends & Family rates available in all Park Plaza and Radisson Hotel Group hotels worldwide! From the everyday uplifting moments to huge achievements and everything in between, we’re there every step of the way. Park Plaza. Be part of it.
Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London
Situated on London’s iconic South Bank, Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London lies in the heart of an eclectic area buzzing with festivals, exhibitions, film and theatre. Offering convenient access to Westminster and Waterloo Station, the hotel also places guests at the heart of the capital’s financial and political centre.
Guest rooms and facilities
A choice of 1,019 tastefully conceived guestrooms and suites includes an array of chic Penthouses and Suites adorning the hotel’s highest floors, each benefiting from an exclusive check-in area and express lift, balconies, and separate living and sleeping
areas. Superior Rooms boast flatscreen televisions and generous workdesks, whileexecutive guests can enjoy iconic views, access
to the 24-hour Business Centre and Executive Lounge. Unique among central London hotels, Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London boasts a fitness centre with a 15-metre swimming pool
and Europe’s first Mandara Spa, an exquisite oasis of Balinese calm. Six single treatment rooms and one couples treatment suite,
a manicure and pedicure area and relaxation lounge combine to offer indulgent pampering with the finest spa products including Elemis.
Meetings and Events
The hotel’s exceptional event space includes the signature 1,200-squaremetre pillar-free Westminster Ballroom, which can host 1,350 diners or 2,000 delegates theatre-style. This outstanding
space includes removable walls, integrated pin-spot lighting, a heavy
goods lift, private bar and a dedicated meeting planner’s office. Convenient ‘layered’ capacity for smaller events or meetings includes the flexible Plaza and Park Suites, which can accommodate
up to 1,000 guests with a dedicated foyer and Business Centre. Intimate City Boardrooms are located on each floor and offer enhanced privacy, Wi-Fi and spectacular floor-to-ceiling windows
for up to 24 attendees. With high-spec technology and experienced staff, Park Plaza Westminster Bridge is one of London’s leading meetings venues.