Winner of the AA “Large Hotel Group of the Year”. Winner of the Institute of Hospitality “Talent Development Team”. Winner of HR in Hospitality “Excellence in Promoting Careers”. Start your winning career now! Park Plaza. Be part of it.
Love providing great service and being part of uplifting moments? Take the next step in your Spa career with us as a Spa Manager at Mandara Spa at Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London. Park Plaza is the ideal location for you to develop your management and operations skills and shine in a collaborative team environment.
Description of the Company:
At Park Plaza we love to celebrate the individual. We believe every one of our team members has a contribution to make and personal touch to share with our guests and colleagues. We’re always striving for excellence and know that as we invest in our team members, they’ll invest in us. For an engaging work environment where the little things are celebrated along with the major milestones, you’ve come to the right place.
- Ensuring the smooth running of the Health Club & Spa department on a day to day basis with effective communication within and between departments
- Actively champion and promote guest satisfaction, encouraging the team to look for ways of continuously enhancing service levels
- Ensuring effective management of payroll and other operating costs in line with budget
- Ensuring the treatment diary is fully utilised in order to drive maximum revenue opportunities
- Ensuring that the company Brand Standards are observed, trained, focused and assessed throughout the year
- Set and agree departmental objectives in line with hotel objectives and balance scorecard, and communicate these through the departmental strategic plans, ensuring all targets are met within the agreed timescales
- Actively drive upselling and incremental revenue generation within the department
- Keep informed and ahead of industry trends and consider the commercial viability of these for introduction to the business
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience working as a business leader in a medium to large department
- Spa and/or fitness centre experience would be desirable
- A proven track record in meeting targets and deadlines
- Excellent leadership and organisational skills
- Ability to lead, manage, motivate and develop a large & diverse team
- Excellent communicator at all levels
- Strong commercial awareness and business acumen
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to inspire the same in others
- Financial understanding e.g. management of departmental P&L and KPIs
- Have excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills and be able to connect with other live up to our mission statement: Inspiring our guests through individuality and passion!
Park Plaza isn’t just a great place to work - it’s a great place to take your career to the next level! We love seeing our team members fulfil their potential and always work together to achieve more with our learning & development offering, enhanced training and competitive salary and benefits.
You will be invited to an “Inspiring Stay” in your hotel, so that you can live the experience and you will also benefit from our Employee and Friends & Family rates available in all Park Plaza and Radisson Hotel Group hotels worldwide!
From the everyday uplifting moments to huge achievements and everything in between, we’re there every step of the way. Park Plaza. Be part of it.
- Job type
- Lambeth, London, United Kingdom
- Spa & Wellness
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract
Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London
Situated on London’s iconic South Bank, Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London lies in the heart of an eclectic area buzzing with festivals, exhibitions, film and theatre. Offering convenient access to Westminster and Waterloo Station, the hotel also places guests at the heart of the capital’s financial and political centre.
Guest rooms and facilities
A choice of 1,019 tastefully conceived guestrooms and suites includes an array of chic Penthouses and Suites adorning the hotel’s highest floors, each benefiting from an exclusive check-in area and express lift, balconies, and separate living and sleeping
areas. Superior Rooms boast flatscreen televisions and generous workdesks, whileexecutive guests can enjoy iconic views, access
to the 24-hour Business Centre and Executive Lounge. Unique among central London hotels, Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London boasts a fitness centre with a 15-metre swimming pool
and Europe’s first Mandara Spa, an exquisite oasis of Balinese calm. Six single treatment rooms and one couples treatment suite,
a manicure and pedicure area and relaxation lounge combine to offer indulgent pampering with the finest spa products including Elemis.
Meetings and Events
The hotel’s exceptional event space includes the signature 1,200-squaremetre pillar-free Westminster Ballroom, which can host 1,350 diners or 2,000 delegates theatre-style. This outstanding
space includes removable walls, integrated pin-spot lighting, a heavy
goods lift, private bar and a dedicated meeting planner’s office. Convenient ‘layered’ capacity for smaller events or meetings includes the flexible Plaza and Park Suites, which can accommodate
up to 1,000 guests with a dedicated foyer and Business Centre. Intimate City Boardrooms are located on each floor and offer enhanced privacy, Wi-Fi and spectacular floor-to-ceiling windows
for up to 24 attendees. With high-spec technology and experienced staff, Park Plaza Westminster Bridge is one of London’s leading meetings venues.