Hilton is the leading global hospitalitycompany, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels andresorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered businessand leisure travellers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities andvalue. Hilton is dedicated to continuingits tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its globalbrands.
What will I be doing?
As Stores Coordinator, you will manage the goods and deliveries moving in and out of the hotel and will ensure that these deliveries reach the appropriate destinations and logged according to Hilton''s purchasing and procurement standards. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks:
- Receive and forward all goods and deliveries in and out of the hotel to the correct point of contact / storage area,
- Keep accurate recordings of all incoming and outgoing goods,
- Identify slow moving items to avoid over purchasing,
- Place orders through online procurement system,
- Maintain exclusive control over central stores of the hotel with respect to issue releases, control over deliveries and hotel stock counts,
- Adhere to all health and safety procedures particularly relating to food and beverage items,
- Assist and support team members, managers and the wider food and beverage department in a team environment, and
- Offer excellent customer service to customers and guests.
What are we looking for?
A Stores Coordinator serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our guests and working with other team members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude and good communication skills,
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations,
- Ability to work on your own or as part of a team,
- Knowledge of BirchStreet purchasing system,
- Previous store management experience with stock control responsibility (desirable),
- Relevant degree, in management, finance or related business discipline, from an academic institution, and
- Unlimited Australian working rights.
Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing team members are at the heart of it all! As a Hilton team member you can expect to receive:
- A competitive industry salary and generous annual leave benefits,
- Team member only discount on global Hilton Worldwide room rates and generous discounts on food and beverage,
- Long term career development planning and opportunities, and
- An investment in your well being to include flexible working arrangements that support you in making space for what matters most.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Perth, Australia
- Starting in
- As soon as possible