Working alongside a high profile and prestigious team, The Peninsula Shanghai is seeking to hire an passionate Concierge who has strong aspiration working in the luxury hotel.
The Peninsula Shanghai hotel espouses luxury service, dedication to our customers and commitment to our employees.
Learn and grow within a diverse multi-outlet property.
Join our award-winning group, working alongside a highly experienced team.
- Provide the service of tour, transport and air ticket reconfirmations and ticket purchases.
- Handle guest mail and parcels, make restaurant, theater and hotel reservations.
- Be current on local and international events.
- Excellent overall communication skills
- The ability to work well in a team environment
- Must have very strong knowledge of the restaurants, bars, nightclubs, theatres, shows and attractions in Shanghai City
The Peninsula Shanghai will be delighted to receive your resume. We will liaise directly with suitable applicants.
About The Peninsula Shanghai
Established in 2009, The Peninsula Shanghai was the first new building to open on Shanghai’s historic Bund for more than 70 years. With stunning facilities, world-class services and Michelin-starred restaurants, The Peninsula Shanghai blends an exquisite retro-style interior with contemporary comfort.
Requisition ID: 29183