The Peninsula Chicago is seeking a Concierge to join our Rooms Division team and be an integral part of our guest-focused service.
- Work for a luxury Five-Star Five-Diamond property in the heart of Michigan Avenue, Chicago.
- Grow within a diverse multi-outlet property.
- Exceptional health benefits package and 401(k) with company match.
- Ensure proper operation of all responsibilities of Concierge operations
- Knowledgeable and fully adheres to both Peninsula and Forbes standards.
- Maintain consistency in performance in accordance with both Peninsula and Forbes standards
- Communicate with all departments to create a guest centric experience
- Provide information regarding both City and Peninsula Hotel attractions and points of interest.
- Accountable for guest assistance including, but not limited to, restaurant reservations, ticket procurement, and shipping.
- Ensure efficient operation of the Concierge responsibilities with efficient handover
- 2 years of Concierge experience in luxury property ideal
- Strong knowledge on city points of interest
- Knowledge of PMS/Opera system
- Ability to deal with a high level of work demand and pressure, individual must have great organization skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
We are delighted to receive your resume for further consideration. To be considered for the position, you must have work authorization in the United States.
About The Peninsula Chicago
Set along the famed Magnificent Mile section of Michigan Avenue, The Peninsula Chicago offers spectacular views over Lake Michigan and the glittering city skyline. Proud of its tradition of Midwestern hospitality, the hotel is considered the top choice for everything from accommodation to celebrations and corporate events in the city.
Requisition ID: 31766
Other suggested jobs
USEH International Inc
The St. Regis Washington D.C.
Constance Moofushi Resort Maldives
Interested in this opportunity?