Responsible for the strategy and tactics to drive revenue to the Peninsula New York: Forecasting Rooms Revenue, Rooms Budget, Inventory Control, Maintaining Rate Parity, Tracking Transient and Group pace, Maintaining Reservations staff up-to-date information concerning availability, packages and promotions. Oversees hiring and handling the Reservations Office. Reports to the General Manager.
- Leading alongside DOS for annual budget process and ways to effectively increase Revenue, ADR and OCC., Create packages/promotions to fill need periods.
- Forecasting: Set and achieve weekly forecast report for revenue meeting: Effectively forecast weekly 90-day and yearly budgets and forecasts; Prepare Monthly Rooms forecast for payroll expense; Prepare 14-day forecast, prepare Month End Statistics for Revenue Committee and Head Office.
- Manage key systems internally and externally: Upload Budget in Ideas (yield software); Upload Rate Bar levels in Ideas (yield software); Upload Budget and forecast to Hotel Snapshot
- Key reporting including weekly revenue bullet points with forecast vs budget, report daily sales to STR; Prepare and distribute daily pick-up report
- Monitor, update and load packages/promotions on our website, group and negotiated rate codes in Opera (PMS), consortia, negotiated rate codes in Synxis (GDS) and all segments included oversight of OTA partners.
- Monitor and works with the Director of Digital and Brand Marketing to manage all Inventory channels and to Maintain Rate Parity
- Monitor the effectiveness of the incentive up sell program within the Reservations Office
- Oversee Reservations team and monitor service standards, to include abandoned calls; Attend all Forbes, LQA, MCA training; Review and track and all Reservation Staff shop calls
- Assisting Director of Sales with Group Forecast, Group Pace Reports, Group Yielding
- Designate need periods and deploy efforts/rates to fill necessary time periods
- Assist with setting booking guidelines for sales staff, allowing them to sell more efficiently and achieving maximum revenues
- Have thorough understanding and working knowledge of Opera
About The Peninsula New York
Superbly situated on Fifth Avenue in the heart of Manhattan, The Peninsula New York is set in one of the city’s most prestigious shopping, entertainment and cultural districts, just a few blocks from Central Park. Since its debut in 1988, the hotel has exemplified exquisite service, heritage, and attention to detail.
Requisition ID: 30690