Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply online at : http://k.rfer.us/SHANERCORPogt6a
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Shaner Hotel Group. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Responsible for the management of all aspects of the banquet Department functions, in accordance with hotel standards. Directs, implements and maintains a service and management philosophy which serves as a guide to respective staff.
- Directly supervises employees in the Banquet Department. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining associates; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Ensure compliance with and completion of all daily operational procedures by the Banquet Department:
- Maintains food and beverage safety and quality based on hotel, Shaner, and Franchise specifications.
- Be available to work a flexible schedule, including weekends, holidays, and varied shifts, as required to meet the needs of the Company's business operations.
- Establishes, maintains, and trains standards and procedures for operations and safe working conditions in the department.
- Develops accurate and aggressive short and long range financial objectives for the Banquet Department consistent with property objectives.
- Responsible for responding and handling all guest related issues pertaining to the department.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.