The Post Hotel & Spa is a Relais and Chateaux property chosen by Travel and Leisure Magazine as Canada's #3 resort, 2017. Beautiful Lake Louise, Alberta! For our staff we offer single, private rooms and 3 delicious meals per day at a subsidized rate.
Our Kitchen runs on the "Brigade System" with specific stations such as Saucier, Rotisseur, Garde Manger, Entremetier, Tournant, etc. We require previous experience in this system.
* To be totally customer focused by consistently delivering excellent customer service with an informed, friendly and effective approach.
* To be responsible for the preparation of all dishes in your allocated area, ensuring that all guests receive efficient service and high-quality dishes.
* To gain experience in all sections of the kitchen and ensure company and legal requirements are maintained at all times.
Must have Legal Permission to work in Canada -- Our HR Department can offer support for obtaining a Work Permit through the International Experience Canada Program
* To be fully aware of the preparation and service of all dishes on the hotel menus.
* To prepare and present dishes on hotel menus according to customer requirements.
* To consistently deliver superior customer service.
* Oversee the preparation, cooking and presentation of meals in the restaurant.
* Enforcement of strict health and hygiene standards in the kitchen; and trouble shooting any problems that may arise.
Title of position: Chef de Partie (Fine Dining)
Terms of employment: Permanent/Full Time (40 hours/week)
Staff Accommodation Available: Single, private rooms (includes 3 meals per day in staff dining room) $550/month
*Cook Red Seal Certificate or European equivalent.
*Three (3) to Five (5) years experience in an internationally reputable culinary establishment.
*Ability to communicate and work comfortably in English
- Job type
- Lake Louise, Canada
- F&B kitchen
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration
Relais & Châteaux
Relais & Châteaux is established around the globe, from the Napa Valley vineyards and French Provence to the beaches of the Indian Ocean. It offers an introduction to a lifestyle inspired by local culture and a unique dip into human history.
Relais & Châteaux members have a driving desire to protect and promote the richness and diversity of the world’s cuisine and traditions of hospitality. They are committed to preserving local heritage and the environment, as encompassed in the Charter presented to UNESCO in November 2014.