Front of House RESTAURANT NAME: Morton Park Beefeater
LOCATION: Darlington (DL1 4PJ)
HOURS: 24 (Breakfast service)
SALARY: Up to £9.60 per hour At Beefeater, we do restaurant service jobs differently. Award-winning training. All the support you need. And brilliant career prospects. It's about giving our own people a great experience, so they serve up the classic steaks, juicy burgers and delicious meat-free options that have kept our guests coming back for almost 50 years!
Yours will be the first face that our guests will see when they walk into the restaurant. And the last voice they’ll hear as they leave. Full, satisfied and having had a fantastic experience. From the warm welcome to the guidance on the best dishes or daily specials. Your faultless order taking to your recommendations of the perfect drink to accompany their meal. If you make our guests feel special, we’ll make you feel special too. Supporting you. Developing your skills. In the busy, buzzy atmosphere of a successful restaurant, where your personality can really shine. What does it take to join our team?
No bar or waiting experience? No problem. With our fantastic training, we can teach you all you need to know. So, it’s more about how you get on with people. How you pick up new skills. How you keep on smiling and keep a restaurant a great place to be. And how you love being part of a friendly, supportive and successful team. Our fantastic offer
Beefeater, part of the Whitbread Group
- No zero-hours contracts, and tips that are yours to keep
- Full induction and structured training, online and on the job
- Free, award-winning apprenticeships that means you can earn while you learn
- Grow your career anywhere with over 1300 hotels, pubs and restaurants, across the UK and beyond
- Discounts on everything from hotels and restaurants, to shops, gyms and eye tests
- We’ll even match what you give to your favourite charities, and you can support our important fundraising for the DEC and Great Ormond Street Hospital.
It’s not just about bringing the best out of you. Or joining an inclusive business where anyone can build the career they want and be heard. Or enjoying being part of a great team and getting the job done. It’s not even about helping to write an exciting new chapter in our 280-year-old story, now the leading hospitality group and home of the most-loved and biggest hotel group in the UK. It’s about taking every opportunity we give you to constantly improve. To get better qualifications. To develop your skills. To gain more experience. Because, as you become better, we become better. Because at Whitbread, we make it together.