Hotel Manager - NEW SITE OPENING - Dublin - Premier Inn - 40 hour contract Salary: From 44,000 to 50,000 EUROS, plus the chance to earn our industry leading BONUS! All part of Premier Inn's HUGE expansion plans in ROI Recruiting NOW!
As Hotel Manager you’ll lead the way in taking the business to the next level. Creating and developing High performing, competent and motivated teams ensuring exceptional guest experiences making us the most loved hotel brand.
Ideally, demonstrating a wealth of management experience from Hospitality, Leisure, Retail or similar background driven by guest service and business results. F&B experience is desirable for this position.
With a visible passion to set a new standard you’ll:
- Lead your site by creating a synergy. Empowering and developing our people to be the best and deliver the best, making the most of your resources and growing talent.
- Drive commercial best practice, maximise on growth opportunities, exercising financial and revenue management.
- Oversee all business areas with an eye for detail. Ensure brand standards are consistently delivered while utilising guest feedback to increase performance against KPI’s.
- Embrace accountability for delivering the site business plan, supporting and enabling the bigger picture.
- Demonstrate full knowledge of health and safety compliance and manage all audit processes to a high standard.
- Be agile in your thinking and effectively manage your time to meet business needs.
We’re an innovative business so you’ll champion change and implement this with the team.What you'll get
In addition to a competitive salary within the hospitality sector, you'll also benefit from:
- Full induction and training.
- Excellent access to training and development programmes.
- The top tools and systems to achieve your KPI's
- 25% off in Whitbread Restaurants and up to 50% off Premier Inn hotels.
- 33 days annual leave
If you want to be part of a dynamic management team and our vision, make a name for yourself with an established and growing brand leader and have the skills, personality and passion to create moments that matter for our teams and guests then apply now!