We are looking for a Team Leader to join our Manchester Piccadilly Premier Inn team.
KITCHEN TEAM LEADER - Manchester Piccadilly -193 Bedrooms
Hours: 40 hours over 5 days - a mix of early mornings and evening shifts
Starting hourly rate: £10.06 per hour
Joining us with our award-winning training and induction programme, could you be our next Team Leader?
No matter what industry your shift management experience is from, with your proven skills and our award winning-training programme you’ll lead our kitchen team, serving up the mouth-watering meals and legendary breakfasts we’re known for.
We need you to maintain our high food and hygiene standards, manage our stock and rotas and work alongside the hotel’s management to create a restaurant our guests will love as part of their stay.
We have an award-winning apprenticeship programme too, so can offer you the opportunity to earn qualifications alongside completing your core training for the role.
Your skills and experience
- Proven success in leading a team within any industry
- A passion for food and high standards
- Ability to learn new skills quickly
What will I be doing?
- Working alongside the Deputy Hotel Manager, you’ll deliver both a great guest and a great team experience with your organisation and calming presence.
- You will be responsible for Breakfast and Dinner quality and service scores, Food Stock management and stock control and setting the team up for success throughout the week through effective briefings.
- As the Kitchen Team Leader, you will ensure that all the team adhere to the Company procedures, training and compliance checks and makes sure that the food we serve continues to delight our guests.
Work with Whitbread
If you didn’t know… Whitbread is known for the UK’s most loved hotel Premier Inn and some of the best-known restaurant brands. Over the years we’ve grown to have Hotels and Restaurants across the UK, Ireland, Guernsey, Jersey, Isle of Man and Germany. There are no limits to your ambition. We’re truly proud to give great experiences to millions of guests and create long term career opportunities for people like you!
We have a 278-year proven track record of helping people reach their full potential and have been voted a Top Employer for the ELEVENTH year running in 2021.
We’re proud to have a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone is welcome and truly feels able to be themselves. Our aim is to continue to attract, and welcome, a diverse range of applicants from all walks of life to help improve and develop our team every day.
As a Team Member, not only will you get the opportunity to build a career with Whitbread, you’ll enjoy the chance to shine every day with our award-winning induction and training programmes but we will also offer a range of great benefits also, which include:
- Exclusive Employee Offers
- Whitbread’s Privilege Card gives you up to 60% discount on hotel rooms across UK, Ireland and Germany and 25% discount across our restaurant brands
- You will also benefit from huge Discounts on our famous Premier Inn Hypnos Mattresses, pillows and beds
- Whilst on shift, choose from our special menu, with meals starting from £2 or get 50% off the standard menu
- Financial Wellbeing Benefits
- Pension scheme with employer contribution
- Annual Sharesave (Save As You Earn) Scheme
- Physical, Mental & Emotional Wellbeing Benefits
- MyGym & MyActive discounts
- Discounts on Cycling Products at Halfords
- Access to Hospitality Action (our Employee Assistance Programme), offering a wide range of support options for you and your family
- Eye Health and Vision Express Discount
- Recognition and Discounts
- My Rewards platform, where you can recognise your team mates and are celebrated and rewarded for top performance, team incentives and for delivering amazing guest experiences.
- Perks at Work Portal, offering a wide range of retail and leisure discounts
- O2 Open Employee Discount
- Virgin Experience Days
- Costco Membership
- Charity – we want to support and celebrate your dedication to charitable causes close to your heart through:
- Raise & Match Scheme
- Give and Match Scheme
If all of this sounds like you …. Apply today to start your Whitbread journey!
Whitbread is an inclusive employer, strongly believing that everyone is unique and there should be no limits to ambition. We welcome your application whatever your background or situation. We are open to flexible working and, where possible, will try to support this.
08 Apr 2021
21 Apr 2021