As Revenue Analyst- Trainee, you will be trained on how to analyse hotel data and present strategies and forecasts that will help the hotel stay ahead of the competition.
Your duties as Revenue Trainee will be as followed:
• Indirect contract administration and follow-up (hotel solicitation, consolidation and tracking) in different distribution channel.
• Daily Management of various distribution channels.
• Lead the project of Distribution toolkit creation with the Director of Revenue.
• Assisting the DORM in identifying yielding opportunities, managing demand and optimizing profit through pricing.
• Assisting the DORM in preparation and presentation of weekly revenue meeting.
• Performing multiple analysis as well as weekly and monthly forecasts
• Daily management of group rate requests with a total RM approach
We are looking for someone passionate and aiming to grow his/her career in Revenue field. A Graduate with Economics or Finance degree is preferable. Strong with Excel and math.
• Have at least an experience in the web, distribution or hospitality
• Fluent in English
• Well versed in computer ( Microsoft Office & Internet)
• Familiar with office guidelines, procedures and systems
Education Level: Master / MBA
Study area: Hospitality Management
- Job type
- Deira, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Revenue Management
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration
AccorHotels opens 1 new hotels every 30 hours and recruits 20,000 talents each year, which means 1 new member to the AccorHotels Family every 6 minutes!
Now is the time to join this global leader in hospitality, whether you’re fresh out of hospitality school or a star talent from another industry considering a career move. With opportunities available in hotel operations, digital services, distribution, revenue management, food and beverage, guest experience, and more, AccorHotels offers talents not just a job, but a career with true development potential and global reach.
Watch four AccorHotels executives discuss what’s new and exciting at the company, how AccorHotels differentiates itself from its competitors, and where their own career paths have led within the group. One thing they all have in common: a strong vision for the future of AccorHotels and for tomorrow’s top talents within the organization.
To learn more about AccorHotels and its career opportunities, watch the full video introductions.