Overview of duties
"• Behaves and acts in an exemplary fashion, embodying the brand mindset
• Welcomes guests and provides a high standard of service in the F&B point of sale or meeting rooms (co-meeting offer)
• Contributes globally to guest satisfaction through the quality of his/her work and exemplary behaviour"
"• Provides a friendly and personalised welcome for guests
• Offers attentive service and adapts to any constraints guests may have
• Heeds any remarks made by guests and ensures follow-up
• Establishes good relations with guests, offering advice and fostering customer loyalty"
Professional techniques / Production
"• Completes the following tasks:
- prepares the point of sale and preparation areas
- welcomes guests and provides waiter service
- cleans and tidies the restaurant and preparation areas after closing
• Before every workshift, finds out about dish composition and any shortages
• Organises his/her work to suit fluctuations in numbers, events and guests
• Ensures the equipment used remains in good condition "
Team management and cross-departmental responsibilities
Communicates and cooperates closely with the other departments (kitchens, bars, lobby, banquet etc)
Commercial / Sales
"• Is attentive to and respects guests' needs
• Helps increase customer loyalty through quality of service
• Conveys an attitude in tune with the brand, contributing to the friendly atmosphere of the restaurant and dining rooms
• Recommends and promotes the F&B and bar offers. In a wider context, is familiar with the hotel's services and latest offers"
Management and administration
"• Takes part in meeting the department's targets by respecting the procedures and internal audits applicable in the hotel
• Helps manage crockery and appliances by avoiding breakages
• May be asked to help with inventories"
Hygiene / Personal safety / Environment
"• Ensures that the workplace remains clean and tidy and the safety of consumable goods by always respecting HACCP regulations
• Respects the instructions and safety guidelines for the equipment used
• Applies the hotel's security regulations (in case of fire etc)
• Respects the hotel's commitments to the ""Environment Charter"" (saving energy, recycling, sorting waste etc)"
Education Level: Bachelor / Licence
Study area: Hospitality
Optional languages: German,Russian
- Job type
- Internship, Traineeship
- ตำบล วิชิต, Thailand
- F&B service, Management Trainee
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
AccorHotels opens 2 new hotels every 3 days and recruits 20,000 talents each year, which means 1 new member to the AccorHotels Family every 6 minutes!
Now is the time to join this global leader in hospitality, whether you’re fresh out of hospitality school or a star talent from another industry considering a career move. With opportunities available in hotel operations, digital services, distribution, revenue management, food and beverage, guest experience, and more, AccorHotels offers talents not just a job, but a career with true development potential and global reach.
Watch four AccorHotels executives discuss what’s new and exciting at the company, how AccorHotels differentiates itself from its competitors, and where their own career paths have led within the group. One thing they all have in common: a strong vision for the future of AccorHotels and for tomorrow’s top talents within the organization.
To learn more about AccorHotels and its career opportunities, watch the full video introductions.