As an E-Commerce Officer - France & Benelux, based in Paris. You will support in creating and executing marketing plan, marketing policies and strategies.
You will develop, manage and market qatarairways.com website in France & Benelux, to maintain its position as key direct sales channel for the airline, driving qualified traffic to the website in order to increase conversation rate and achieve targets for revenue and online penetration for Qatar Airways France-Benelux.
Also Identify, plan and implement sales initiatives, e-marketing activities, manage site content and eliminate any technical bugs in order to increase sales, strengthen strategic online partnerships and improve overall customer experience on Qatarairways.com in France & Benelux.
- Plan and implement a program of promotional offer, value-add and ancillary product propositions to achieve revenue, yield improvement and France-Benelux penetration targets for qatarairways.com in France & Benelux
- Design and manage online marketing activity to increase relevant traffic flow and sales conversion, using PPC, SEC), viral, display, email e-marketing, social media and affiliate campaigns; ensure delivery of all campaign applications on time, to budget and to the highest standard
- Analyse web traffic statistics and ROI of all e-marketing campaigns; compile regular and ad-hoc reports to senior management on site behaviour and campaign impact
- Provide specialist knowledge to France & Benelux teams of Search Engine Marketing, email marketing, affiliate programmes, online marketing partnership & relationship management, display advertising and use social media
- Develops and implements initiatives to increase e-newsletter subscribers and achieve online check-in targets.
- Responsible for optimizing spend from France & Benelux E-commerce online advertising budget
- Devise and propose sales strategies for the continued growth of qr.com in France and Benelux, including regular benchmarking against key competitors
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make.
You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience.
You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want
while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we
dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible
- B2C e-marketing experience / online travel retail experience a definite advantage.
- Prior experience in a multinational company coordinating requirements from global offices and head office.
- Work experience in an online marketing agency or e-commerce/digital marketing depaltment of a B2C retailer essential (travel industry preferred).
- Demonstrated experience and results in managing at least two of the following areas: Search Engine Marketing, Email Marketing, Affiliate Programs, account management of online marketing partnerships, Display Advertising, Social Media.
- Proven commercial skills including business analysis and metric skills.
- Strong numerical & analytical skills including accurate calculation of return on investment.
- Expert knowledge of working with MS office packages.
- Personal drive and high level of communication skills. Fluency in English to a management presentation level essential.
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no
boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.
How to apply
If you’re ready to transform how millions of global users connect, explore, and transact then apply now by uploading your CV and completing our quick application form.