About the role
You will be responsible to achieve the owned media channel objectives by targeting relevant audience across direct, email, SEO, SMS, mobile push notifications and any other owned media channels, to effectively deliver relevant traffic to the web platforms and achieve revenue KPI and reduce dependency on paid media channels.
Other operational duties would include:
- Plan an effective lifecycle communication strategy to elevate the customers’ digital experience across the complete customer journey
- Plan an effective prospecting communication strategy across owned media channels according to customer preferences to achieve reach, engagement and conversion KPIs.
- Elevate customers’ emotional connection to QR brand through relevant, insightful and customer-centric communication to build QR brand equity
- Increase share of audience on owned media through an effective acquisition strategy to reduce dependency on paid media channels
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to lead the entire organization's transformation to customer-centricity
- Plan, create, execute and review all owned media communications to ensure correctness, brand & legal compliance and sales excellence
- Plan and build data integrations between owned media systems (Emailing platforms) and airline systems to enable deployment of timely and automated communications
- Optimize content, frequency, timing and cadence of communications through rigorous testing.
- Daily analysis, build strategies and mechanisms to increase the flow of audience to owned channels like SEO to reduce cost of marketing
- Reporting and optimization of owned media activities and implement optimizations.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced professional to join the Digital Marketing and Acquisition Team.
- Minimum qualification of bachelor’s degree or equivalent is essential.
- 8+ years of experience of job related experience.
- Experience in digital marketing
- Specific in depth knowledge in Direct marketing techniques, Emailing platforms
- Emailing, ISP rules and management.
- Familiar with personalization techniques, requirements and technologies used.
- Experience in developing direct marketing channels like SMS, Whatsapp.
- Experience in E-marketing techniques.
- Knowledge in Airline business is an advantage
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.
How to Apply
If you are interested to submit your application and feel you are a good fit for this role, please complete our application form and upload your CV for our review and consideration