About the role
With an extensive global network, highly-experienced staff and premium facilities, we offer a high-quality air freight service to our growing list of customers around the world.
As the business expands, we are pleased to announce an incredibly exciting opportunity to join our Cargo Customer Service Team in Amsterdam as a Senior Cargo Customer Services Agent. The role includes:
- Providing exceptional customer service support to our clients to enable the station to meet and exceed the set cargo targets and coordinate potential service recovery to enhance customer experience.
- Identifying needs and suggesting strategies to improve cargo customer service performance for the station and managing booking requests from agents/customers using Qatar Airways Cargo system and GHA input.
- Being responsible for flight and capacity planning of the local flights and trucks, where flight optimization and smart planning capabilities are key.
- Producing weekly, monthly and annual customer service related reports and maintaining a close communication with our Head Office and other departments to ensure all relevant information is shared accordingly.
Be part of an extraordinary story
- Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
- Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
- Together, everything is possible
- Minimum of a High School Qualification with at least 3 years of experience in Airline Cargo Operations
- Working knowledge of DGR, AVI, Temperature Controlled Shipments, IATA and other Cargo related regulations
- Knowledge of Cargo reservations systems
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Have the legal right to live and work in the Netherlands
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.
How to apply
If you’re ready to join a progressive team and have a challenging and rewarding career, then apply now by uploading your CV and completing our quick application form.