About the role
You will be primarily responsible to deliver training programs for employee and occasionally for external clients in accordance with an agreed training plan to improve the quality and standards of staff performance. Adhere to course syllabus and implement outline material and monitoring training results. Prepare and develop training module, training documents, exams, survey.
- Primarily responsible to deliver operational and soft skill training for employee and occasionally for external clients in accordance with an agreed training plan to improve the quality and standards of staff performance.
- Content development and require updates based on trend of accident/incident, complains, audit reports and internal/external regulation
- To follow the causes of absenteeism.
- Training materials’ development such as modules, exams, On the Job check out check out, survey.
- To Monitor Trainer, On the Job trainer, mentor and support them for their development.
- Regularly control and evaluate weekly reports, weekly / monthly training plan of job trainer.
- Monitor annual training hours targets and prepare reasons of the difference between plan and actual as per company requirements.
- Production of training plans and schedules in a timely manner.
- Refresh and update staff on existing and new QR and Authority procedures / policies (when applicable).
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community. Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible
- An ideal candidate will have a minimum of High School Qualification / Vocational Qualification / Diploma and 4 years of job-related experience or Bachelor's Degree and 3 years of job-related experience
- Experience in teaching and training
- Completion of Train the Trainer certification from the approved organization or minimum QR Leadership Effectiveness and Potential program (LEAP1 and 2)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills. Well-developed presentation skills
- Sound knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Good understanding of equal employment opportunity of custom and practices.
- Strong mentoring and coaching skills. Ability to foster teamwork among team members .Ability to delegate work, set clear direction and manage workflow.
- Aviation experience
- Experience in teaching and training in a multi-cultural environment
- Good knowledge of working languages in DOH
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before. So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community