Not a normal 9-5’er? Escape the ordinary and say Yes I Can! Here at the Radisson Blu Hotel, we’re looking for ambitious people just like you!
At Radisson Blu Hotel, we are one team and make memorable moments for our guests.
Whilst most guests are counting sheep, we need to count the day’s figures, host the night owls with a warm welcome, refreshing smile and an upbeat Yes I Can! Attitude.
Key Responsibilities of Night Auditor:
• Participates in the prompt and courteous check in and check out of guests
• Responds to guest requests for information about the hotel and its surroundings
• Arranges for special services requested by the guest
• Performs night audit duties as required
Requirements of Night Auditor:
• Excellent team player with strong communication skills, you will have a passion for delivering a great customer experience
• Previous experience of using "Emma" System is advantageous
If your body clock can take it, say Yes I Can! this is the job for you! Come join us and Make Every Moment Matter!
Located directly across from the city’s major train station, this architecturally stunning hotel in Antwerp also provides easy access to the Diamond District and the fashion quarter. The 253 refurbished rooms feature design by Michael Graves and amenities like Free high-speed, wireless Internet and individual climate control.
The restaurant Made in Antwerp serves Belgian and international dishes paired with Belgian beers, and Aurora hosts the Super Breakfast Buffet each morning.
Two floors of conference facilities, including 15 meeting rooms, a ballroom and a business center, provide an ideal setting for business gatherings or special events.
Latest start date: