Sofitel Brussels Europe
Supporting the EMEA Franchise team which is currently overseeing +200 licensed hotels in EMEA including support of new openings and conversions. An interesting internship in an experienced team, which gives broad insight into hotel operations from a licensee and licensor perspective. Key focus on supporting the integration of new hotels, quality performance and revenue optimization activities according to a 5-year plan.
- Assisting during the opening process of new hotels, conversions or re-brandings.
- Supporting implementation of new procedures & tools for franchise hotels.
- Franchise data analysis (i.e. quality, commercial performance, loyalty engagement and other).
- Support existing hotels under guidance of a Director Franchise in daily operational tasks and requests.
- Updating of key franchise tools.
- Assisting team in administrative tasks and special projects, preparing of reports.
- Supporting team for property reviews
A SUCCESSFUL TRAINEE:
· Has to be enrolled in a school program in order to be eligible for the internship
· Has a sharp eye for detail and is very accurate and precise.
· Has good excel, word and power point skills
· Is fluent in English, both verbal and written
· Must be able to prioritise and work within deadlines
· Is trustworthy, has a high level of passion and integrity
· Flexible, proactive, can-do attitude
· Team player with a global mindset, able to work with a variety of different stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
· Is free to work flexible from home and the Corporate Office in Brussels
Now rebranded Radisson Hotel Group, we recognize that we currently have different cultures in the three areas of the world. These differences are due to our historical business models, ownership, and even distinct hotel brand portfolios.
For us to successfully ensure “Every Moment Matters” for our guests, owners and talent, all global team members need to align to create a customer-focused culture to deliver that brand promise. A culture that empowers everyone to ensure a consistent experience for every guest at every property and workplace around the globe.
Believing in our Every Moment Matters promise means that we believe every moment is an opportunity for our global team members—to serve, to improve, to have fun, to make an impression, to go above and beyond, to learn, to stretch and grow, to innovate.
Apprenticeship, 12 months
Latest start date: