Do you have an appetite to deliver first class service and are passionate about all things Food & Beverage? Then why not come and join us at the Radisson Hotel Group to Make Every Moment Matter for our guests!
Our Food & Beverage Service Team are the final piece of the puzzle, they are sophisticated hosts with an instinctive ability to anticipate guests’ needs by being in the right place at the right time and delivering a hospitality experience that goes above and beyond - creating memorable moments for our guests.
As a Waiter, you will join a team that is passionate about delivering exceptional service where we believe that anything is possible, whilst having fun in all that we do!
Interested? Then why not say Yes I Can! as we are looking for passionate people just like you!
- Serves guests in a prompt and courteous manner in accordance with Food & Drink service standards
- Promotes additional sales by taking opportunities to up-sell
- Maintains a thorough working knowledge of the food & drink menus items to be able to advise guests on selection and promote additional sales accordingly
- Supports the smooth running of the food & beverage department, where all aspects of the guest food & beverage service experience are delivered to the highest levels
- Works as part of a team that maximizes guest satisfaction and comfort, delivering a positive and timely response to guest enquiries
- Experience in food & beverage service is beneficial but not essential
- Hands-on approach with a can-do work style
- Commitment to delivering exceptional guest service with a passion for the hospitality industry
- Ability to find creative solutions taking ownership for duties and tasks assigned
- Personal integrity, with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence
- Experience of working with IT systems on various platforms
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in a Scandinavian language as well as English
If you are looking to work in Sweden’s capital you’ll appreciate the central location of the Radisson Blu Royal Viking Hotel, at Norrmalm in Stockholm, which is directly opposite the hotel is Central Station.
Our 459 sleek rooms and suites are designed for a good night’s sleep with a focus on well-being and relaxation. A scenic address by the Baltic Sea guarantees that fresh seafood is served to our guests daily at Stockholm Fisk Restaurant. And our rooftop bar HIGH, offers guests refreshing drinks and top-floor views of the islands and archipelago.
The hotel also houses 17 elegant and innovative meeting spaces with a capacity of up to 150 people, plus an atrium large enough to host 450 guests.
Join us in our mission to make every moment matter for our guests and be part of the most inspired hotel company in the world. At Radisson Hotel Group we believe that people are our number one asset. As one of the world’s largest hotel companies, we are always looking for great people to join our team. If this sounds like an ambition you share, then start with us.
To find out more about the Radisson Hotel Group, our Culture and Beliefs, then why not visit us at careers.radissonhotels.com.