Radisson Hotel Group™ is looking for a Group Sales & Events Coordinator MICE for its Western European office, based in Puteaux / Paris, France or any other location that the company might consider.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU IN THIS ROLE?
• Secure the highest revenue conversion ratio defined by the Area Director – Meetings & Events by taking new requests directly from key agencies and from clients from our Account Managers in order to understand client expectations, proposed different destinations fitting their requirements.
• Daily maintenance of the internal sales tools used by All Sales Teams for all new opportunities – SAP Sales Cloud, required to log all new opportunities, log all new clients, log any internal notes required by the hotels / proactive Sales Team in conjunction with the opportunity.
• You will be responsible for follow ups with clients and hotels until the contract is signed
• Respect qualitative standards within the M&E team when sending qualified offers to clients
• You will have to follow administrative procedures, to ensure promptness and accuracy towards clients, in-house colleagues and hotels
• Daily maintenance of the internal sales tools used by the M&E team (Sales Force)
• Maintain a good teamwork with the rest of the Area Sales Office team, and very much with the M&E teams at hotel level
WHAT DO YOU BRING TO THE TABLE?
• You have a proven experience in “Meetings & Events Sales Department”
• You are Sales oriented, enjoy challenges and have a competitive mind set
• You are a team player, open-minded, with a hunting spirit to develop business
• You are interested about Revenue Management and Sales Strategy
• You are methodical, meticulous and have great organization skills
• You have strong communication skills and are very comfortable over the phone and by email
• You master Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Sales Force is a plus
• You speak, read and write French and English fluently (Spanish is also appreciated)