Fantastic opportunity to join the world of hospitality in Procurement (hotel industry background not mandatory!) - Radisson Hotel Group in Turkey is hiring a Regional Procurement Manager!
· Define, manage and implement effective sourcing strategies for different kind of goods and services across Turkey.
· Manage suppliers´ performance with a focus on continuous total cost control and performance, defined improvement and innovation.
· Actively engage cross-functionally and with local business leaders as a strategic partner to drive down costs while enhancing customers' experience, product quality and productivity.
· As a member of the Regional Procurement team, contributes actively to the strategic transformation of the procurement function within RHG in Turkey with primary focus on costs, innovation and effectiveness.
· Continuous support to Operations team in his/her area, increasing compliance.
· Establish an overall strategy to source different families of products and services ensuring cost savings while maintaining and improving quality. The key parameter being Total Cost of ownership.
· Establish and maintain relationships with suppliers partnering to solve problems and ensure high quality, reliable sources of supply and information.
· Establish and maintain relationships with hotel owners aimed at partnering to ensure most efficient procurement.
· Effectively negotiate pricing, contracts and SLAs with suppliers to ensure optimum costs and reliable supply according to the Corporate Procurement Policies and Procedures for RHG.
· Operate as the leader for all issues with suppliers in terms of quality, delivery service, costs and ensure alignment with all internal partners.
· Work very closely with the Area Procurement Director EERUT and Corporate Procurement team in HQ, implementing Area and global contracts in Turkey .
· Native Turkey speaker
· Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
· Organized and accountable
· Excellent negotiation skills
· Able to work within a global and highly matrixed organization
· Thinks Strategically
· Clarifies critical priorities to create business value. Assesses potential risks.
· Influences Internally & Externally - Seeks to understand others' needs and interests to build trust.
· Generates engagement and commitment from others.
· Manages conflict in a pragmatic and constructive manner.
· The position report directly to the Area Procurement Director EERUT
· Bachelor’s degree required, preferring Economics, Business, Engineering or related field
· 5+ years of experience in sourcing, demonstrable successful in sourcing in a cross-cultural environment and matrix-based environment.
· Proven negotiation and analytical skills
· Located in Istanbul